Gather round sports fans, because here is a great trick that you all could use. DAZN is one of, if not, the best place to catch any sports game. Whether it be NFL, NBA, La Liga, Formula One, Serie A, or Ligue 1. I’m pretty sure you have all watched a game using it at least once in your life. The best days are when you have a barbeque going, friends and family over, and bonding over a good game of football. But the thing is, you can’t watch DAZN outside the country. So how can you hope to catch the thrilling game 6 if you’re not home? Stay tuned to find out how to watch DAZN abroad.
The Trick to Getting a Free VPN
Do you really think there’s no such thing as a good, free VPN? Think again! You should try out ExpressVPN with its 30-day money-back guarantee.
All you need to do is sign up and subscribe. Then, once the trial period is nearing its end, all you have to do is call up their customer service and let them know you want to cancel your subscription. Easy as pie! And you don’t have anything to worry about because I even tried it out myself. When I asked them to cancel my subscription, they didn’t try to persuade me into staying. They gave me my refund back right away, no questions asked.
So, if you’re feeling a bit skeptical, you can use this trick to testing out the VPN before you fully commit to it. Think of it as a free trial.
Watch With a DAZN VPN
DAZN not working? If you’ve ever tried accessing the streaming service outside the country, you probably got an error message that went like: “DAZN is not available in this country”. This is because DAZN live stream can only be accessed in 8 different countries. This includes Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, the United States, Italy, Spain, and Brazil. If you’re not in any of these countries, then I’m afraid your subscription will go to waste.
But, never fear, that’s why I’m here to introduce to you the VPN. Whether it’s the world boxing super series or a thrilling F1 race, a good VPN service can get you access to anything you want to stream (even 100 fight nights a year).
It does this by changing your IP address. First, you have to select a server from one of the 8 countries I mentioned, then, the streaming service’s server will believe you’re actually there. Once it’s all done, you will finally be granted access.
A VPN will also serve as extra protection for all your online activities. Because of its military-grade encryption and the fact that it hides your real IP address, you couldn’t be any safer.
Try ExpressVPN Now
30-day money-back guarantee
Tutorial on Streaming DAZN
Here’s a quick guide on how you can watch DAZN live sports abroad.
- Pick and subscribe to a DAZN VPN. (My personal favorite is ExpressVPN).
- Download, install and launch the app on your device.
- Select a server location. (You may need to give this a couple of tries)
- Open your DAZN app and try accessing the geo-restricted content.
- Enjoy streaming DAZN live and on-demand!
How to Pick a Good DAZN VPN
Take it from me, this streaming service is keen on blocking a lot of VPN providers so, you must pick a good one before paying for it. So, to save you some time, I’ve gone ahead and created a list of recommendations for VPNs that can get you your DAZN stream free. And, if you’re feeling a bit skeptical, I’ve also included the criteria from which I’ve based my rankings:
- Server locations around the world. Especially where DAZN free stream is available.
- Lightning-fast servers so you won’t experience pesky buffering.
- Military-grade encryption and a kill switch for your safety.
- No-logs policy so all your online activities will be kept private.
- Good customer support to help you out in any problems or issues.
Here are the best VPNs for streaming DAZN:
Can I watch a DAZN stream with a free VPN?
There are a lot of free VPNs out on the market. However, I wouldn’t recommend it because it probably can’t get through DAZN’s aggressive VPN/proxy blocking. But there are a lot of other reasons why you should avoid these free services:
- Slow – Free VPNs only have a limited number of servers. And since it’s free, a lot of people are going to be using it. This causes overloading and there’ll be constant buffering when you’re trying to watch the DAZN stream.
- Unsafe – Unlike premium VPNs, free ones actually take your information and sell it to advertising companies for them to make money.
- Lacking key features – Okay, maybe you’re a simple person that doesn’t need all the extra features. But it’d still be better to keep an eye out for your safety with a kill switch, which most free VPNs don’t have.
- Can’t unblock restricted content – A lot of sites are gearing up to block proxies and VPNs nowadays. Unfortunately, free VPN providers just don’t have the technology or the resources to keep up. Most of them can’t even unblock DAZN.
Benefits of a VPN (besides getting to watch DAZN)
VPNs are of great use to us nowadays. Not just for bypassing geo-restrictions to watch sports live-streamed on DAZN, but also for protecting your identity.
Did you know that as soon as you connect to the internet, anyone can look in and track your activities? This could be as meaningless as a simple Google search or as harmful as your credit card and SS number.
Who could be snooping you ask? Anyone from government agencies, businesses, hackers, or even crazy exes. But don’t worry, you don’t have to put up with this much longer. Simply subscribe to a VPN, and you’re good to go.
A Virtual Private Network creates an encrypted tunnel for all your data to pass through. This means that nobody from the outside world will ever find out what you’re up to. Additionally, it even swipes your real IP address with a different one once it connects to a VPN server.
Let’s Wrap Things Up
DAZN is a great streaming service to use if you want to catch your favorite team play in the finals.
It doesn’t matter if you’re abroad or not, because, with a DAZN VPN, you can watch the game from anywhere in the world. I recommend trying out ExpressVPN for this. It is super secure, fast, and guaranteed to get you that DAZN stream you’ve been looking forward to all month.